The Fairy Resistance Hideout is a secret location found during A Fairy Tale Part II. Here the Fairy Queen and her loyal subjects are hiding from the Fairy Godfather, who has illegally taken control of Zanaris. During the quest, the player must help cure the queen and restore her to health. After the quest, the queen and her councillors are running the resistance to the Fairy Godfather and are planning their campaign to regain control of Zanaris.
Getting there Edit
- AIR (to a small island)
- DLR (to another small island)
- DJQ (to nowhere)
- AJS (to the hideout)
Players who correctly follow the sequence but end up on an island full of penguins do not have the certificate in their inventory. They must get the certificate and start over.
A map of the hideout Edit
Fairy ring Edit
This is the fairy ring that gives access to the hideout.
This is where the player helps cure the queen during the quest. The room also has some medical tables, first aid boxes, and crutches (too big for fairies, though), all of which the player cannot use. Hurt, injured, and wounded fairies are found on several of the beds. (The player cannot talk to them.)
War room Edit
This room contains a map table, some tactical map frames, and some wall maps. After the quest, the Fairy Queen is here with her Council of War, planning how to regain control of Zanaris. There is also a picture of the Fairy Godfather to the south and a projector, which the Tooth Fairy plays numerous briefing footage through. The Fairy Army general, the Tooth Fairy, is also present in this room.
Store room Edit
This room contains many crates, barrels, and crates of wands. After the quest, the player can search the crates but will not find anything. It contains a few hammers and secateurs for use within A Fairy Tale Part III.
- A Fairy Tale Part II is required to enter (Only started).
- A large part of Fairytale III - Battle at Orks Rift occurs here.
- You can see a little bit of Zanaris in the Northeast section of the Hideout. When viewed from the other side (Eastern-most of the Zanaris general store), you can see the medical facility.
- The hideout is shaped like a shamrock, a plant found in grass. This is also found near the Zanaris shed.