Players will require several items to travel to Dragontooth Island:
- Completed the Ghosts Ahoy quest
- 25 Ectotokens (or 10 with an activated Ring of charos)
- Ghostspeak amulet
To dive into the Dragontooth Shipwreck, players will require:
- At Port Phasmatys, talk to the ghost with a small boat, at the docks. The ghost will take the player to the Dragontooth Island.
- At the island, travel northeast and locate a chain. This chain can be used to dive underwater to the shipwreck.
- Players should wear the Diving apparatus, and dive down using the chain.
- The Brine Sabre special attack will not be enhanced in this underwater environment.
- Only if your player has completed A Soul's Bane can the player go down.
There are several different creatures that dwell underwater here:
- Giant lobsters
- Karamthulhus - chased for the key used in the Rocking Out quest
- Harlequin Fish
- Red Fantail
- Paradise Fish
- Pearl Danio
- Discus Fish
- Black Moor Fantail
- Angel Fish
- Neon Tetra
- For some reason, the Brine sabre's special attack, Liquify, does not function here despite quite clearly being an underwater area.
- This area is inaccessible after the quest has been completed.